Seattle – 425-563-1000 | DC Metro – 571-357-1850 | Tampa Bay – 813-553-3963
Client Support Page
Get IT Help Now
Support Line - (888) 571-0740 ext. 1
A Team of Support From Experts That Care
Hours of Operation: Monday Friday 8AM to 5PM (Excluding public Holidays)
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we can support you anywhere you have Internet access (although it might be harder if it’s not the best connection in the world).
Our support team follows a rigorously enforced process that requires explicit permission before connecting to your computer.
A technician will remote into your device and take control, allowing them to do any technical work they need to. In some cases, they may just walk you through the steps as well.
There are a number of ways request support from our team. The best way to do this is from your device. If you are unable to do that, you can call our support line at (888) 571-0740 ext. 1 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please download our Requesting Support Document for more details.
- If you are in need of immediate help outside of regular business hours (Monday – Friday 8AM – 5PM) then please follow the steps below to get a hold of the on-call technician. Please note that after hours support is for emergencies only*. To open this ticket, please use the regular routes and note that it is an emergency.
- Make sure your operating system and software are up to date on all current patches.
- Maintain up-to-date anti-virus software on your systems.
- Do not follow unrecognizable Web links in emails. Hover your cursor above the link before clicking on it to see where the link actually directs to. You can also avoid falling victim to phishing by directly searching for the page without clicking the link.
Yes you can. Simply request in the ticket that you would like to schedule time with the assigned technician and then book a time that works best for your schedule.
- A response in approx. or less than 30 minutes.
- Tickets start with our junior technicians and are escalated as needed.
- We’ll try to call you as a first contact after the ticket is opened.
- All service requests are in our ticketing system, and you can receive updates there.